August 31, 2010

Getting Ready for School...and Earl


The problem with hurricanes is that they're unpredictable. You may only get a light sprinkling but you have to prepare for the apocalypse. So while I'm trying to get everything together for the start of school next week, I'm also trying to prepare for a category 4 hurricane. So forgive me if I take a few days blogging hiatus.

By the way, thank you, everyone, for your kind words and helpful suggestions regarding preparing A for preschool! I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with Earl. We are waiting to see what we might get here, if anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! We'll be thinking of you as we watch the news. Stay safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really hoping Earl turns before it gets too close. I think there is a 90% chance that it will, but it still makes me nervous. We moved here right after Isabel hit so we haven't been through a hurricane yet (just a couple bad tropical storms with lots of flooding). I feel like I'm the least prepared this year out of the 6 years that we have lived here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll think of you as we track Earl on the News... good luck with the preparations on both fronts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are watchig the track here in South Carolina too.

    ReplyDelete

More Fun...

Related Posts with Thumbnails