The Virginia State Reading Association sent home a bookmark with E today. It listed the top 10 "reader's choice" picks for K-3. I was surprised by how few we've read!
1. Chester by Melanie Watt
2. Dog and Bear: Two Friends-Three Stories by Laura Vaccaro Seeger
3. Duck! Rabbit! by Amy Krouse Rosenthal
4. Hansel and Gretel by Rachel Isadora
5. I Ain't Gonna Paint No More! by Karen Beaumont
6. I'm the Biggest Thing in the Ocean by Kevin Sherry
7. Katie Loves the Kittens by John Himmelman
8. Rhyming Dust Bunnies by Jan Thomas
9. Too Many Toys by David Shannon
10. Wangari's Trees of Peace: A True Story from Africa by Jeanette Winter
Only three out of ten!?! I'm slipping. :) You can read my reviews on I Ain't Gonna Paint No More!, Rhyming Dust Bunnies (which I have since read and love!), and Too Many Toys. The rest you're going to have to tell me about. Have you come across any of these? Which would you recommend?