May 10, 2010

Run Do NOT Walk...


... to your favorite library and start snapping those pictures! The Love My Library link-up is this Wednesday and I can't wait to get the party started. I spent the morning playing paparazzi at our favorite local library and am all ready for Wednesday's post.

I'll open the Linky at 10pm on Tuesday and keep it open until Saturday so even late-comers can join the fun. Make sure you grab a button for your post from the code on the right sidebar. -->

See you Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. looking forward to it!
    see you Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait. We go every Tuesday, so I will be snapping pics tommorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great! I'm taking my camera to the library tomorrow, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I plan to jump on but I'll be one of the latecomers. Was going to go today and take pictures but it poured. So I didn't make it out in the rain.

    ReplyDelete

More Fun...

Related Posts with Thumbnails