February 22, 2010

Change of Plans...

I discovered just this morning that another girl in E's class planned her birthday party for the same day and time as ours. I've moved E's party up to this Saturday, but now I'm scrambling, running around town like a mad woman trying to find sparkly nail polish and feathered boas. It should be quite the shindig if I can get my act together, but I'm having to put my book and craft plans on hold for the week. I'll be back next week to share with you how to throw a Fancy Nancy party in exactly 5 days! Here's a sneak peek:

fancynancy_invite

In the meantime, I have a wonderful friend who is willing to guest blog for me this week. Emily is fun, funny, and the mother of three boys. I'm so excited for you to meet her as she shares with you her wit, charm, and endless creativity. She'll be here on Wednesday and Friday, so please show her lots of comment-love!

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear how it turned out. The invitations are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to hearing about the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww- I LOVE Fancy Nancy- good luck planning and preparing (or should I say "developing" and "arranging"- in honor of Fancy Nancy's vocabulary...)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for a party theme! My daughter would love it. Maybe we'll have to consider it for next year. Good luck getting everything ready in time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might get to come then if it's this Saturday! I'm sick right now but planning on coming down (sans kiddos) for the weekend. Look at Dollar Tree for boas and nailpolish first. Michaels has them but they're expensive.

    ReplyDelete

More Fun...

Related Posts with Thumbnails